Fares quoted include all taxes. Fares are only guaranteed when you have a booking reference. Important: For more information on the conditions of the fare you are booking, please call Air France at 03 – 7630870 If you wish to request a refund for a ticket purchased at a travel agency, please contact your travel agency first. They have all the information necessary to process your refund. In case of any difficulties, our customer service remains at your disposal. You can reach them from the Contact Us page.
Booking on the site & payment method
The online booking system confirms your booking if you enter your credit card information and click on "confirm my booking". If you do not enter any mean of payment, the online booking system will give you flight and fare availability without making a booking. You can make a booking and pay for your tickets online with an international credit card (American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, EuroCard). The credit cardholder paying for the booking must be at least 18 years old. By intrusting us with this confidential data (by internet), you accept that this data be held and used by Air France in accordance with the laws on protection of privacy.
FLIGHTS TO MAINLAND CHINA
If you are traveling from Paris to mainland China, you must perform a Covid-19 PCR test and a serological test (IgM) in Paris. This rule also applies if you are in transit in Paris. If the results of these tests (PCR, IgM or both) are positive, you will not be able to continue your trip to China. In this case, your flight ticket for the trip between Paris and China will no longer be valid. You will have to contact our customer service to modify your ticket and, if necessary, return to your country of departure as soon as your situation allows it.
Electronic Ticketing 1. You will receive by e-mail the confirmation of your booking and your "itinerary receipt" when Air France receives the payment. 2. At the check in desk hand your customer identification (your Flying Blue, your credit card, your passport or your ID) to the check-in agent and receive your boarding card. You can also use our e-checkin service for certain eligible destinations and use our Self Check-in kiosks.
The fare is applicable for a ticket used fully, in sequential order for the specified journey and on the specified dates. As outlined in the General Conditions of Carriage, any non-compliant use noticed on the day of travel may incur an additional fixed-rate fee at the airport for the amount of:
- for flights in Europe (including Metropolitan France and Corsica) € 125 in Economy and €300 in Business;
- for intercontinental flights € 500 in Economy and Premium Economy and € 1.500 in Business and La Première (or the equivalent in the local currency).
The extra fee will not be applicable when the Passenger has used a new Ticket on the same route within 24 hours following the departure of the flight corresponding to the unused Coupon
Cancellation of remote sales transactions
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION FOR CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF CONSUMER
A customer who is either a « disabled person », a « senior citizen » or a « new immigrant » according to the definitions of these terms as set out in the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 1981,may have a right of cancellation period of four months following the date a distance sale transaction was concluded. In order for the customer to exercice its right of cancellation, the following conditions must be met:
- The cancellation must take place in writing four month after the purchase of a ticket and at least seven days, not being days of rest, before the date of departure ;
- The transaction included a conversation between the merchant and the consumer including phone call and electronic communication; In such case, the cancellation fee shall be equal to 5% of the price of the ticket or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- The consumer must prove his status by giving to the merchant a copy whether by mail, fax or email of:
- A document given to the consumer by the State evidencing his/or status as a senior citizen;
- An Aliya ('Immigrant') Certificate or an Aliya Eligibility Certificate;
- A certificate demonstrating that the consumer is a person with a disability for a period longer than six months, that was issued by an entity authorized under the law to establish such disability.
- A certificate demonstrating disability or the eligibility to receive a disability stipend from The National Insurance Institute.
- A certificate demonstrating disability given to the consumer pursuant to the Persons with Disabilities (Pension and Rehabilitation) Law 5719-1959
- A decision of the Assessment Committee under the Welfare (Treatment for Persons with Disabilities) Law 5729-1969, on whether the person is disabled.
- Approval for entitlement, including partial entitlement, to receive communication support services, given pursuant to the Social Worker Regulations (Care for the Needy) 5746-1986
- A certificate of blindness or visual impairment given pursuant to the Social Worker Regulations.
- A document evidencing recognition from the Service for Treatment of People with Autism of the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare given pursuant to the Social Worker Regulations.
NOTICE ACCORDING TO THE AVIATION SERVICE LAW
Conduct aboard aircraft
The Passenger is informed that in the event of a breach of Article 15 (Conduct aboard aircraft) of General Conditions of Carriage and in accordance with the provisions of their Article 9 (Refusal and limitation of carriage), he may be registered on a list of persons subject to a travel banning aboard the Air Carrier's aircraft under the Authorisation n°2016-240 by the CNIL (French data protection authority).